What Is An AED

An Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is a portable device that delivers an electric shock to the heart. The device is designed to recognize irregular heart rhythms (or irregularities in the signals that tell the heart to beat) that occur during Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) - or a sudden and unexpected stop of the heart. An AED is able to offer continuous step-by-step instruction, making it easy for anyone to use. Its' "user-friendly" design makes it the ultimate life-saving device.

Why GEt An AED

➤ Approximately 400,000 cardiac arrests happen outside of the hospital each year.

➤ 88% of those cardiac arrests occur in the home, with the remaining 12% occuring in the workplace.

➤ For every minute a victim is in cardiac arrest without CPR & Defibrillation, the likelihood of survival decreases by 10%.

Using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED), during cardiac arrest, can increase the chances of survival by 75%.

What We Can Offer

  • Full Catalog of Philips AEDs & Accessories
  • On-Site CPR & AED Training
  • AED Management Program
  • AED Program Consultation Services


Resuscicare proudly
distributes the Philips Onsite®,
the only AED on the market
that does not require a
physician prescription.


Buy An AED

You can purchase an AED by calling us toll-free at 1-877-395-9989 or by emailing us at info@resuscicare.com. Not sure about making a purchase and want some more information, get a free quote by clicking HERE.

Contact Us


Follow Us



Currently no public classes scheduled.

See our Scranton Chamber "Small Business Spotlight" feature
March 2017

Check out our Scranton Chamber Member Guest Blog Entry
February 2017